Professional Football Player
- Date Joined: 25th August 2016
Developed through the elite Arsenal academy before winning the Scottish League Cup and being nominated for the SPFA Players’ Player of the Year award at Kilmarnock FC.
Most recently a key part of Mark Warburton’s title winning Rangers FC team, with 33 goals and 25 assists in 65 starts for the club as a creative focal point for the side’s fast paced, attacking and possession based football.
A disciplined and highly motivated professional with experience pushing for promotion in the English Championship as well as the necessary technical ability, tactical intelligence and positive approach to team performance to play an influential role for an elite club.
2016 – 2016
2012 – 2016
2012 – 2016
2011 – 2012
Doncaster Rovers FC
2009 – 2011
2004 – 2009
2001 – 2004
- Won the Scottish Championship, League One and League Two titles with Rangers to seal the club’s return to the Premier League
- Key figure in Rangers’ successful 2015/16 season in which they won the league title by 11 points, won the Scottish Challenge Cup, and beat Celtic in the Scottish Cup semifinals to reach the final (still to be played)
- Won the 2011/12 Scottish League Cup with Kilmarnock, beating Celtic 1-0 in the final at Hampden Park
- Shortlisted for the 2011/12 SPFA Players’ Player of the Year award alongside Jon Daly, Steven Davis and Charlie Mulgrew
- Reinstated to the Rangers 1st team by manager Stuart McCall following a period on the sidelines, proving to be influential in victories over promotion rivals Hibernian and Hearts late in the 2014/15 season
- Scored twice and recorded three assists in a 7-0 win for Rangers over higher tier club Alloa in November 2012
- Part of Michael O’Neill’s national squad during qualifying for the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- Played at every international youth level for Northern Ireland from the U16 to the U21s