Soccer Coaches (2017)
Global Premier Soccer
Various, United States of America (USA)
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Soccer Coaches (2017)|
|Location||Various, United States of America (USA), North America|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Sunday, 2nd July 2017 at 12:00am|
Job Role Details
Join The Team- 2017
Soccer coaching positions for 2017 now available.
Male and female coaches required throughout the USA!
Why Global Premier Soccer?
- GPS is the North American partner of German giants FC Bayern Munich.
- - - - Market leading club in 16 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
- - - - GPS FC Bayern National Team Program.
- - - - Competitive compensation including vehicle, housing and flight reimbursement.
- - - - Full latest Adidas uniform provided.
- - - - Opportunities to work with players from aged 3-18.
- - - - Part-time and full-time career opportunities.
- - - - Professional coaching development from leading soccer coaches.
- Please apply by sending your CV below.
- Skype interviews will be conducted for applications from mainland Europe, Africa, South America, and Asia.
Must have minimum FA level 1, 2 years on the field experience, playing background, full clean driving licence, clean passport, and police background checks.
Training weekend- January 2017.
Full-time opportunities and fixed monthly contracts available:
6 months- Jan-June/ 4 months Aug-Dec
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Global Premier Soccer is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.