Academy Coaches (3 x Youth Development Phase F/T, 1 x Foundation Phase P/T)
Reading, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Academy Coaches (3 x Youth Development Phase F/T, 1 x Foundation Phase P/T)|
|Location||Reading, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
- To follow and implement the Academy philosophy whilst contributing to its
- To ensure a thorough working knowledge of the content and functions of the Academy performance plan.
- To work as part of a multidisciplinary support team involving, but not restricted to, head of player development, performance analysts, sports scientists,physiotherapists, psychologists, operational and administrative staff.
- To ensure player welfare is always the primary consideration in all player activities.
- To arrive to the relevant facility at least 30 minutes prior to training sessions and at least 90 minutes before home games or 60 minutes before away games(based on kick off time).
- To attend all staff meetings (unless exceptional circumstances apply).
- To support the daily, weekly and cyclical transport requirements of the Youth Development Phase.
- To work closely with Academy Development Squads U12-16 or U7 – U11 to ensure close working relationship is maintained and developed.
- To maintain a current and up to date status with all work and communication involving the performance management application (including coaching sessions, game details and all aspects of the individual learning plans (ILP's)
- To be responsible for age group equipment, ensuring it is fit for use at all times and checked in/out.
- To ensure all age group kits are in order for Academy games and are checked in/out.
- To take an active role in the induction process for trialists, providing a positive reflection of the Academy philosophy to all parties involved (e.g. player, parents)
- To ensure a 3 x 7's report is completed for each trialist for each game and submitted to the Academy recruitment department.
- To adhere to a strict code of confidentiality in respect of any information relating to Reading Football Club and its operation
- To represent the face of the club in the manner expected
- To maintain Reading Football Club's Safeguarding (Child Protection), Health,Safety and Equal Opportunity procedures and practice
-To act in a manner that supports the Club's Vision and Values at all times
If you meet the person specification for this role and wish to apply, please send the completed application form, CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Reading FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.