Football Education Manager
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Football Education Manager|
|Location||Nyon, Switzerland, Europe|
|Function||Education & Community — Education & Learning|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Division / Unit: Football / Football Education Services
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
The Football Education Manager manages the preparation and production of technical content, including technical reports on all UEFA competitions and material to aid coach education within UEFA's member associations.
- Managing the preparation and production of technical material, including all UEFA competition technical reports
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to improve and develop the technical reports
- Managing the Football Education Coordinator and the administration of all technical observer activities
- Producing and advising on content for UEFA technical events
- Producing technical presentations, including video clips and statistics, for UEFA experts and delivering such presentations where required
- Acting as the point of contact for all technical observers and technical-report related matters
- Managing the relationship with the UEFA communications team as regards technical topics
- Assisting the head of unit with other tasks as required.
Profile of successful candidate
- From 4 to 6 years' experience working in a professional football environment
- Experience working as a match analyst
- Experience working in coach education
-Bachelor's in sports science/management or a related discipline
- UEFA A coaching licence
- English / Proficient- French and/or German would be an asset
- MS Office / Advanced- Adobe Premiere Pro – basic knowledge
- Experience of video editing and other technical software an advantage
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
UEFA is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.