Job Board Total Jobs: 88
Listed below are all of our current live vacancies. Customise your search using the search and browse options above. To see full details and apply to all vacancies please become a full member.
- United Kingdom £22,000 – £24,000We are currently looking for a highly-motivated development officer who believes in the power of sport and the opportunities which the brand of a professional football club can add to help to create stronger and more inclusive communities.
- United KingdomThe incoming CEO should have a strategic outlook and ability to help determine the future positioning for London Youth Games as well as managing the relationship with Sport England, the new strategic partner and the London Boroughs.
- United KingdomBritish Swimming, the national governing body for the aquatic disciplines, is seeking a dynamic professional to support the delivery of the World Class Swimming Programme’s Performance Pathway Strategy through associated projects and interventions.
- United KingdomLooking to recruit a Groundsperson to join a very busy team to assist in the club’s pitch maintenance programme and to ensure delivery of an excellent playing surface at both the stadium and Training Ground facilities.
- Board & Executive3
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance31
- Education & Community11
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis6
- Sporting Goods & Retail1
- Sports Science & Medicine9
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours