Job Board Total Jobs: 88
Your search for jobs within the function with a maximum salary of £15,000 returned 81 results.
- United KingdomNorwich City Football Club is excited to be recruiting a Senior First Team Physiotherapist. The successful candidate will provide physiotherapy services to the first team squad including accurate assessment and diagnosis of acute injuries as well as plann
- United KingdomThe Scouting Analyst Intern will assist the Performance Analysis Department in providing Scouting Data support on players from various leagues. This is to allow the club to target players for recruitment from these leagues using credible and concise data
- IndiaThe Head Coach, Men’s Senior National Team will report to the AIFF General Secretary and is accountable for the performance of the team in all matches and competitions it participates in during the term of the coach’s contract.
- United States of America (USA)The candidate will be an essential part of the Event Operations team by providing material and operational support to the Front Office and First Team.
- United States of America (USA)Provide support to the Administrative & Finance Department and entire front office by performing a variety of administrative tasks and functions through working in reception and through office hours with the Executive Assistant.
- United States of America (USA)The primary role will be assisting the Academy staff on the field with the training programs, observing and potentially assisting in Academy sessions, preparing equipment as well as additional duties.
- Board & Executive3
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance31
- Education & Community11
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis6
- Sporting Goods & Retail1
- Sports Science & Medicine9
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours