Job Board Total Jobs: 81
Your search for jobs in North America within the function returned 33 results.
- United States of America (USA) £ – £Vision Soccer Training/Futsal Factory is looking for a reliable, energetic and self motivated youth soccer coach to join their team of international coaches in California this summer/fall.
- United States of America (USA)The candidate will be an essential part of the Event Operations team by providing material and operational support to the Front Office and First Team.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- United States of America (USA)Provide support to the Administrative & Finance Department and entire front office by performing a variety of administrative tasks and functions through working in reception and through office hours with the Executive Assistant.
- United States of America (USA)Working alongside the current performance analyst, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the pre-game, post-game and match day analysis process and provide high quality support to the first team staff.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThe Director,Corporate Partnerships is primarily responsible for generating new business revenue with local, regional and national companies through the sale of integrated sponsorship packages of Philadelphia Union assets.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- United States of America (USA)The Intern Designer position is responsible for any and all creative undertakings by the club across a variety of media including web, print, promotional items and stadium installation/environment.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales9
- Coaching & Performance18
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration8
- IT, Finance & Legal6
- Media, Marketing & Communications10
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours