Job Board Total Jobs: 73
Your search for jobs in Europe within the function returned 41 results.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United KingdomAmateur Football Alliance is seeking a Chief Executive Officer to be responsible and accountable for the strategic planning and development of the organisation and to deliver the priorities and targets of the County Football Association’s Business Plan an
- United KingdomWasps are offering a full-time role requiring 40 hours per week dedicated to leading the athletic development of Wasps Junior Academy players (U18) and ‘next best’ EAPs aged 16-18.
- United KingdomAn exciting opportunity has become available at Watford Football Club as they are currently looking to recruit a First Team Physiotherapist, working closely with the Senior First Team Physiotherapist, Medical Team and Sports Science Team
- United KingdomYeovil Town Football Club are looking for a self-motivated, committed and knowledgeable full time chartered Physiotherapist to join academy medical department to provide support for the Under 9’s to Under 18’s boys.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance29
- Education & Community5
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis5
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine12
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours