Job Board Total Jobs: 90
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'sport' within the function returned 56 results.
- United States of America (USA) £ – £Vision Soccer Training/Futsal Factory is looking for a reliable, energetic and self motivated youth soccer coach to join their team of international coaches in California this summer/fall.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThe Director,Corporate Partnerships is primarily responsible for generating new business revenue with local, regional and national companies through the sale of integrated sponsorship packages of Philadelphia Union assets.
- United States of America (USA)Working alongside the current performance analyst, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the pre-game, post-game and match day analysis process and provide high quality support to the first team staff.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United States of America (USA)Provide support to the Administrative & Finance Department and entire front office by performing a variety of administrative tasks and functions through working in reception and through office hours with the Executive Assistant.
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales4
- Coaching & Performance25
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration9
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications9
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis11
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours