Job Board Total Jobs: 77
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'development' within the function returned 51 results.
- United States of America (USA)The BSc (Hons) Football Coaching, Development and Administration through UK Soccer, is aimed at students who want to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment in roles such as coaching, development and management.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThe Account Executive, Group Sales position will primarily sell ticket products to a wide variety of targeted prospective buyers with a focus on Youth Soccer organizations.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- United States of America (USA)Working alongside the current performance analyst, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the pre-game, post-game and match day analysis process and provide high quality support to the first team staff.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales10
- Coaching & Performance27
- Education & Community5
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications12
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine8
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours