Job Board Total Jobs: 78
Your search for jobs within the function Media, Marketing & Communications returned 14 results.
- United KingdomManchester United FC are seeking a Senior Digital Campaign Manager to work within the Partnerships Department and oversee the implementation of digital marketing campaigns for partnerships across Manchester United platforms.
- AustraliaNorthern NSW Football seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join NNSWF’s Executive to establish, lead and direct NNSWF’s marketing, communications and commercial strategies.
- United KingdomOpta is looking for hard working individuals with a good knowledge of European football to help collate live statistics on the eight major European leagues, based in London.
- United States of America (USA)Sporting Kansas City is seeking a creative, strategic and innovative individual who is interested in an opportunity to work within the marketing department of the club as manager of Social Media.
- United States of America (USA)Sporting Kansas City is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist with trafficking, event planning and execution of day-to-day marketing initiatives.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance28
- Education & Community4
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications14
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine9
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours