Job Board Total Jobs: 79
Your search for jobs within the function Education & Community returned 10 results.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United KingdomStaffordshire Football Association are now actively recruiting a highly motivated and dynamic Football Participation Officer to join their Football Services Team.
- United KingdomWycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust, are currently recruiting high quality football coaches to deliver a range of football sessions across the community on a sessional basis.
- United KingdomSky Blues in the Community are recruiting FA Level 1 and Level 2 Football Coaches to join their team to support the delivery of football activities on behalf of Coventry City Football Club.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance17
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration9
- IT, Finance & Legal6
- Media, Marketing & Communications13
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis4
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine6
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours