Job Board Total Jobs: 81
Your search for jobs within the function Education & Community returned 10 results.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United KingdomCharlton Athletic Community Trust are looking to recruit 3 Football and Sports Development Coaches to join their Football and Sports Development team.
- United KingdomNorthampton Town FC are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed coach to join their team to help support and deliver an array of high quality community projects.
- United KingdomAccrington Stanley Community Trust is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated individual to the full time role of NCS Recruitment and Engagement Officer.
- United KingdomWycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust, are currently recruiting high quality football coaches to deliver a range of football sessions across the community on a sessional basis.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales9
- Coaching & Performance18
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration8
- IT, Finance & Legal6
- Media, Marketing & Communications10
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours