Job Board Total Jobs: 65
Your search for jobs within the function Education & Community returned 9 results.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United KingdomThe post-holder will be responsible for developing football to support delivery of the Surrey FA strategy for Youth & Adult Male as part of their new strategy from 2018 – 2021.
- United KingdomNottingham Forest Community Trust are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Education Tutor to support the delivery of all Nottingham Forest Community Trust education programmes.
- United KingdomReading FC Community Trust is currently recruiting football, basketball, netball, athletics, rugby, cricket, gymnastics, dance and multi-skills coaches to deliver within their KS1 & KS2 programmes both in PE lessons and extracurricular in Reading, Newbury
- United KingdomCity in The Community Foundation are looking for a full-time school sports coach to assist with the delivery of the School Sports Programme. This position will be 37.5 hours per week.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance23
- Education & Community9
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration4
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine8
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours