Job Board Total Jobs: 78
Your search for jobs within the function Education & Community returned 4 results.
- United KingdomFleetwood Town Community Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, charismatic and dedicated National Citizen Service (NCS) Co-ordinator to organise and deliver our 2018/2019 NCS project for young people aged 16-17 across Wyre.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United KingdomThe Scottish FA is seeking to appoint a Participation and Engagement Officer to embed participation and engagement with children and young people across the business of Scottish football in line with the strategic direction of the Scottish FA.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance28
- Education & Community4
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications14
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine9
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours