Job Board Total Jobs: 74
Your search for jobs within the function Education & Community returned 11 results.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United KingdomThe Northamptonshire Football Association is seeking an experienced and dedicated Football Development Officer to drive the development of disability football within the county.
- United States of America (USA)The Director, Community Relations will oversee all community outreach efforts for the San Jose Earthquakes with a strong emphasis on fundraising for the Quakes non-profit arm.
- United KingdomThe Foundation and Community Manager is a critical role in the organisation and will lead on the daily operations of the Aston Villa Foundation for both grant-funded and income generating activities.
- United KingdomWycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust, are currently recruiting high quality football coaches to deliver a range of football sessions across the community on a sessional basis.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance15
- Education & Community11
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration4
- IT, Finance & Legal8
- Media, Marketing & Communications9
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine11
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours