Job Board Total Jobs: 74
Your search for jobs within the function Business Development & Sales returned 7 results.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThe Account Executive, Group Sales position will primarily sell ticket products to a wide variety of targeted prospective buyers with a focus on Youth Soccer organizations.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- United States of America (USA)As an intern you will learn what goes into driving revenue and attendance at home matches while also participating as a member of the game day sales operations team. Support will be provided to premium, season sales, group sales, membership services and e
- United States of America (USA)The Business Development Coordinator works closely with the department Director and Vice President to assist and influence the sales growth of FC Dallas owned/managed properties.
- United States of America (USA)This role will join the Partnership Sales team in New York to work primarily on development commercial opportunities for CFM properties across the Americas Markets.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance15
- Education & Community11
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration4
- IT, Finance & Legal8
- Media, Marketing & Communications9
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine11
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours