Job Board Total Jobs: 80
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'academy' within the function returned 28 results.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA)The primary role will be assisting the Academy staff on the field with the training programs, observing and potentially assisting in Academy sessions, preparing equipment as well as additional duties.
- United KingdomColchester United FC are seeking a Lead Academy Physiotherapist to work full time with the Scholars (U16-18) and oversee part time physios that cover the Academy training and matches.
- United KingdomStoke City Football Club of the English Premier League is looking for Lead Academy Match Analyst to support its Football operations at their Training Ground Facility at Clayton Wood in Trent Vale.
- United KingdomNottingham Forest FC are seeking an Academy Operations Manager, who will be responsible for and manage all of the non-football / technical aspects of the academy, e.g. Budget, Education, Operations, Regulatory issues, Staffing, Safeguarding, etc.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance23
- Education & Community7
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications12
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis6
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine10
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours