Job Board Total Jobs: 90
Your search for jobs within the function Sports Science & Medicine returned 14 results.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will be responsible for leading and delivering the Academy’s sports science and sports medicine programme and will contribute to several management groups including a Club-wide specialist forum on sports science and medicine.
- United Kingdom“Making decisions based on Insight and Knowledge” is one of Everton Football Club’s four strategic objectives and is key to delivering our long-term ambitions. To support this, the Club’s academy requires “best-in-class” data management – from governance
- United KingdomAn opportunity has arisen to become part of a progressive medical department at Birmingham City Football Club. We require a Self employed Part Time Academy Physiotherapist to join our team.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales10
- Coaching & Performance41
- Education & Community4
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine14
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours