Job Board Total Jobs: 80
Your search for jobs within the function Events & Operations returned 7 results.
- United KingdomThe post-holder will provide proactive administration and support to deliver the Safeguarding Operating Standard and the ECFA Safeguarding and Welfare Strategy.
- United States of America (USA)The candidate will be an essential part of the Event Operations team by providing material and operational support to the Front Office and First Team.
- United States of America (USA)perations interns will report directly to the Operations Coordinator. They will also function in a support role to the Director and Manager. Specific tasks will include various event management duties, set-up/breakdown of all home matches, office maintena
- United KingdomNottingham Forest FC are seeking an Academy Operations Manager, who will be responsible for and manage all of the non-football / technical aspects of the academy, e.g. Budget, Education, Operations, Regulatory issues, Staffing, Safeguarding, etc.
- United KingdomSky are seeking a Senior Planner to be based in their Wilmslow office, near Manchester, you will be responsible for proposing and delivering top class editorial plans across a range of sports as part of Europe’s no.1 provider of sports news content.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance23
- Education & Community7
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications12
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis6
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine10
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours