Job Board Total Jobs: 80
Your search for jobs within the function Education & Community returned 7 results.
- United States of America (USA)The BSc (Hons) Football Coaching, Development and Administration through UK Soccer, is aimed at students who want to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment in roles such as coaching, development and management.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United KingdomKick It Out is looking to recruit a regional officer to deliver its professional club engagement activity within the Premier League, English Football League and Women’s Super League across the Northern region.
- United KingdomNottingham Forest Community Trust are looking for a dynamic Club Relationship Executive to support the administration and coordination of charitable and match day activities.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance23
- Education & Community7
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications12
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis6
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine10
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours